World Master IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu Championship
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- 21/08/2019 08:00 to 24/08/2019 16:00
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
* Date(s) and time(s) based on event location.
Athletes affiliation and
Academy registration deadline
Jul 26th, 2019
Aug 9th, 2019
Athlete correction deadline
Aug 10th, 2019
Team correction by professor
From Aug 11th, 2019 to Aug 12th, 2019
Aug 14th, 2019 @ 5:00 PM PDT
Schedule release date
Aug 19th, 2019
Brackets release date
Aug 19th, 2019
Athletes affiliation and academy registration deadline
All athletes must have a valid membership ID in order to register and compete in tournaments.
All academies must be registered in order for its students to register in the competition.
All the documentation must be sent properly filled and signed as instructed on the e-mail received when soliciting your affiliation online. Athletes with pending and/or incorrect documentation won’t be able to register for the tournament, as they need to have their request approved first.
For information about how to become a member or renew your membership please access this page.
For more information on how to register your academy please access this page.
BELT & AGE DIVISIONS
|Male and Female:|
|Year of Birth||Age division||Belt|
|1989 and before||Master 1||Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|1983 and before||Master 2||Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|1978 and before||Master 3||Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|1973 and before||Master 4||Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|1968 and before||Master 5||Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|1963 and before||Master 6||Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
|1958 and before||Master 7||Blue, Purple, Brown, Black|
Athletes who placed 1st, 2nd or 3rd are eligible to register for the Open Class bracket.
How to register?
The athletes who are willing to register for the open class may do so at the event’s open class registration table. Athletes must register in Open Class within 15 minutes after receiving their medal awards. There will be a registration deadline for the black belt adult division, which will be posted alongside the event’s schedule. Athletes will not be able to register for the open class division after its registration deadline.
• Refer to the schedule link in order to know when you should be at the event and inside the warm up area.
• Click here for information on the computer management system used for this event.
• It is mandatory to have an official government photo ID at all times.
• The official weight measurements of this event is in POUNDS.
• Athletes are subject to blood and/or urine testing for any substance or method on the World Anti-Doping Agency (“WADA”) Prohibited List (click here to view). You may review the WADA Code by clicking here.
The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their division are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration if they
• Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request to withdraw their name from the competition on the day of the tournament’s Registration Checkday before 5pm (event local time)
• Remain alone in their division after the Registration Checkday
If an athlete’s division becomes populated with an additional athlete(s) on or before the Registration Checkday, the athlete will remain in their division and will no longer qualify for a refund.
• Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should pick up at the event. All t-shirts should be picked up at the event’s shirt booth.
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event’s podium.
• Each team can only have two athletes in the same division bracket (of age/weight/belt). If your team has more than 2 athletes in the same division, the professor needs to email email@example.com prior to professor’s correction deadline in order to create different teams for the same academy. This rule does not prevent you from registering for the event.
• There will be two trophies awarded for this event:
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, may lead to immediate disqualification. Such actions are subject to suspension or even banishment from future IBJJF events.
• If you are alone in your bracket you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org till the day before registration check day and request a change on your registration. IBJJF does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
• We try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event.
• IBJJF reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
• It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport (as outlined in the IBJJF Rules Book).
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
• Athletes 18 years old or younger, which have previously worn a belt from a belt rank that does not exist for his/her current age range, according to the IBJJF Graduation System, will only be allowed to compete in a belt rank that matches that athlete’s current age group.
• Before each fight, athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials. Make sure you have it on hand.
• Signs/flags are not permitted inside the event facility.
• This tournament is organized by the International BJJ Inc. in partnership with the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation.
Book your discounted rate Hotel here!
More information coming soon!