Kids International IBJJF Jiu-Jitsu Championship – Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Saturday, 8AM to 4PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
* Date(s) and time(s) based on event location.
Athletes affiliation and
Academy registration deadline
Jul 26th, 2019
Aug 9th, 2019
Athlete correction deadline
Aug 10th, 2019
Team correction by professor
From Aug 11th, 2019 to Aug 12th, 2019
Aug 14th, 2019 @ 5:00 PM PDT
Schedule release date
Aug 19th, 2019
Brackets release date
Aug 19th, 2019
Athletes affiliation and academy registration deadline
All athletes must have a valid membership ID in order to register and compete in tournaments.
All academies must be registered in order for its students to register in the competition.
All the documentation must be sent properly filled and signed as instructed on the e-mail received when soliciting your affiliation online. Athletes with pending and/or incorrect documentation won’t be able to register for the tournament, as they need to have their request approved first.
For information about how to become a member or renew your membership please access this page.
For more information on how to register your academy please access this page.
BELT & AGE DIVISIONS
|Male and Female *|
|Year of Birth||Age division||Belt|
|2012||Pee-Wee 1||Gray, Yellow|
|2011||Pee-Wee 2||Gray, Yellow|
|2010||Pee-Wee 3||Gray, Yellow|
|2009||Junior 1||Gray, Yellow, Orange|
|2008||Junior 2||Gray, Yellow, Orange|
|2007||Junior 3||Gray, Yellow, Orange|
|2006||Teen 1||Gray, Yellow, Orange and Green **|
|2005||Teen 2||Gray, Yellow, Orange and Green **|
|2004||Teen 3||Gray, Yellow, Orange and Green **|
|* Male and Female competitors do not compete in the same divisions. ** Orange and Green belt athlete’s will compete in the same weight/age brackets.|
There will be no open class divisions for this event.
• The IBJJF understands the importance of an athlete to have a match when registering for our tournaments, and because of that, we decided to allow a few changes on kids’ registration when necessary.
• In an effort to provide more matches for the athlete’s in the teen division, IBJJF is combining weight/age divisions for green and orange belt competitors in this event.
• On August 14th, 2019 athletes may move up one weight/age division in order to have an opponent when he or she is alone in their weight division.
• IBJJF does not guarantee that the division in which your child is registered will have competitors on the day of the event.
• If your child has at least one other athlete in his/her division, you will not be able to move up to another division.
• If you decide to not move your child to another age division, IBJJF will try its best to have a exhibition match for your child.
• Athlete’s registered in either a Mighty-Mite or Pee Wee age division are allowed to enter the competition area with 1 coach only.
• Refer to the schedule link in order to know when you should be at the event and inside the warm up area.
• Click here for information on the computer management system used for this event.
• It is mandatory to have an official picture ID at all times.
• The official weight measurements of this event is in POUNDS.
The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Exemption: Athletes who are alone in their division are eligible to receive a full refund of the registration if they
• Contact email@example.com and request to withdraw their name from the competition on the day of the tournament’s Registration Checkday before 5pm (event local time)
• Remain alone in their division after the Registration Checkday
If an athlete’s division becomes populated with an additional athlete(s) on or before the Registration Checkday, the athlete will remain in their division and will no longer qualify for a refund.
• Athletes will receive a complimentary event t-shirt which they should pick up at the event. All t-shirts should be picked up at the event’s shirt booth.
• Athletes who place in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in their division will receive a medal at the event. All the medals should be picked up at the event’s podium.
• Each team can only have two athletes in the same division bracket (of age/weight/belt). If your team has more than 2 athletes in the same division, the professor needs to email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to professor’s correction deadline in order to create different teams for the same academy. This rule does not prevent you from registering for the event.
• There will be five group trophies awarded for this event:
• Any false information provided during registration such as, but not limited to, DOB, may lead to immediate disqualification. Such actions are subject to suspension or even banishment from future IBJJF events.
• If you are alone in your bracket you can contact email@example.com till the day before registration check day and request a change on your registration. IBJJF does not guarantee that the division you want to be moved to will have another competitor at the day of the event.
• We try to accommodate as many athletes as possible in our events, but there is a limit on the number of athletes in order to guarantee a high quality event.
• IBJJF reserves the right to close registration when we reach full capacity, or on the day of the appointed event registration deadline, whichever comes first.
• It is the responsibility of the athlete to be knowledgeable of the rules and guidelines pertaining to the sport (as outlined in the IBJJF Rules Book).
• We strongly suggest that athlete registration is finalized before making any travel arrangements.
• Athletes 18 years old or younger, which have previously worn a belt from a belt rank that does not exist for his/her current age range, according to the IBJJF Graduation System, will only be allowed to compete in a belt rank that matches that athlete’s current age group.
• Before each fight, athletes will be asked to show their valid form of photo identification(ID) to the officials. Make sure you have it on hand.
• Signs/flags are not permitted inside the event facility.
• This tournament is organized by the International BJJ Inc. in partnership with the International Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Federation.
Please click here to download a copy of the event poster.
Book your discounted rate Hotel here!
More information coming soon!